- The monoblock construction is particularly suited for use in the plastics and medical industries.
- Robust and reliable.
- Available in various combinations of materials such as stainless steel, bronze, ceramic and cast iron with ceramic coating.
- Long lasting due to ceramic coating.
- Can be customized.
- Long-term resistance to erosion and corrosion.
- Reinforced stainless steel shafts in the pump section.
- Roller bearings with additional lubricant reservoir provide safe and maintenance-free operation even under heavy loads.
- IE3 / Nema Premium on request.
Elmo Rietschle vacuum pumps of the model range L-BV2 are suitable for evacuating gases and wet vapours down to inlet pressures of 33 mbar abs. (97 % vacuum). All these vacuum pumps are equipped with built-in cavitation protection.
The vacuum pumps are particularly space-saving, reliable and robust in their monoblock design. The reinforced stainless steel shaft, the permanently lubricated bearings and the ceramic internal coating of the pump housings prevent wear and corrosion