- The monoblock construction is particularly suited for use in the plastics and medical industries.
- Robust and reliable.
- Available in various combinations of materials such as stainless steel, bronze, ceramic and cast iron with ceramic coating.
- Long lasting due to ceramic coating.
- Can be customized.
- Long-term resistance to erosion and corrosion.
- Reinforced stainless steel shafts in the pump section.
- Roller bearings with additional lubricant reservoir provide safe and maintenance-free operation even under heavy loads.
- IE3 / Nema Premium on request.
Request More Information
If you need more information regarding this or any other of our products, simply fill in the form below and someone from our team will get in touch with you within one working day.
Elmo Rietschle vacuum pumps of the model range L-BV2 are suitable for evacuating gases and wet vapours down to inlet pressures of 33 mbar abs. (97 % vacuum). All these vacuum pumps are equipped with built-in cavitation protection.
The vacuum pumps are particularly space-saving, reliable and robust in their monoblock design. The reinforced stainless steel shaft, the permanently lubricated bearings and the ceramic internal coating of the pump housings prevent wear and corrosion