- Maintenance-free through external permanently greased bearings, non-contacting impellers and fan-cooled motors
- Environmentally safe through oil-free compression, low energy consumption and low noise level
- User-friendly through robust yet lightweight construction of all sizes due to die-cast aluminium, through vertical and horizontal mounting position and suited for variable speed control
- Worldwide usable through 50/60Hz wide voltage range motors with insulation class H and type of protection IP55, as well as built-in overheat protection and CE, UL and CSA certification
- Customized for your specific needs and applications
Request More Information
If you need more information regarding this or any other of our products, simply fill in the form below and someone from our team will get in touch with you within one working day.
VSC-Series (Pressure Operations, Single Stage)
VSC side channel blowers are dynamic blowers that transfer kinetic energy to the medium agent by contactless rotating impellers. The gas is drawn in through a built-in silencer and then the energy transfer is taking place repeatedly in the blower housing. At the discharge side the gas is wiped off at the interrupter and discharged through a second built-in silencer. The energy transfer is achieved in single-stage version as well as two-stage version with two separate impellers for higher differential pressures.