- Up to 50% less water consumption
- Cover in full stainless steel
- Extremely quiet operation
- Long lasting due to ceramic coating
- Reinforced stainless steel shafts in the pump section
- Top quality roller bearings
- IE3 / Nema Premium motors on request
Elmo Rietschle vacuum pumps of the model range L-BV7 are suitable for evacuating gases and wet vapours down to inlet pressures of 33 mbar abs. (97 % vacuum). All these vacuum pumps are equipped with built-in cavitation protection. They work cavitation free down to 80 mbar abs. For operation at lower inlet pressures the integrated cavitation protection should be connected for protecting the vacuum pump (no external pipes necessary).
Our pumps have stainless steel shafts which makes them corrosion resistant. They work safely and reliably even under extreme conditions, like those in humid processes.