- Maintenance-free through external permanently greased bearings, non-contacting impellers and fan-cooled motors
- Environmentally safe through oil-free compression, low energy consumption and low noise level
- User-friendly through robust yet lightweight construction of all sizes due to die-cast aluminium, through vertical and horizontal mounting position and suited for variable speed control
- Worldwide usable through 50/60Hz wide voltage range motors with insulation class H and type of protection IP55, as well as built-in overheat protection and CE, UL and CSA certification
- Customized for your specific needs and applications
VSC-Series (Vacuum Operations, Single Stage)
VSC side channel blowers are dynamic blowers that transfer kinetic energy to the medium agent by contactless rotating impellers. The gas is drawn in through a built-in silencer and then the energy transfer is taking place repeatedly in the blower housing. At the discharge side the gas is wiped off at the interrupter and discharged through a second built-in silencer. The energy transfer is achieved in single-stage version as well as two-stage version with two separate impellers for higher differential pressures.